TRAININGOverview Training Providers For Leaders For Auditors For Organizations and Individuals Delta Training E-Learning Master Trainers
The TIA QuEST Forum offers on-line learning courses for
- TL 9000 Individual Certification Exam
- Measurements Handbook R5.7 Point Release Delta Course
- Measurements Handbook R5.7 Point Release Delta Course - Korean
- TL 9000 Release 5.7 Measurements Common and Hardware
- TL 9000 Release 5.7 Measurements Outage
- TL 9000 Release 5.7 Measurements Software
- TL 9000 Release 5.7 Measurements Services
- TL 9000 Release R6.3 Requirements Course
- Quality Fundamentals and TL 9000 Overview
- TL 9000 R5.5 to R6.0 Requirements Delta Course TL 9000 R5.5 to R6.0 Requirements Delta Course - Korean
- Mandatory 3rd Party Auditor Training Test-Out Option
- Mandatory 3rd Party Auditor Training Course
- Measurements Handbook R5.5 Point Release Rev B Delta Course
- Measurements Handbook R5.5 Point Release Rev B Delta Course - Korean
- R5.0 to R5.5 Requirements Delta Course
- R5.0 to R5.5 Requirements Delta Course - Korean
Read the course descriptions and/or purchase the courses on e-shop.
Select the course you want to take then click on Add to Cart. When finished with selections click Show Cart Summary. If you have a login for the TIA QuEST Forum portal and your company is a TIA QuEST Forum member click on Login on the right side of the screen to get the TIA QuEST Forum member discounted price, if offered. Proceed to checkout, complete payment, and take the course on-line.
Access E-Learning Courses
If you already have a training account and need to access your course, click here to access the login page of the on-line training portal.
Discounts are offered for volume purchases as follows:
- All seats for a course must be purchased at the same time to get the discount.
- The number of seats purchased apply to a single course for determining the discount. That is, courses cannot be combined to obtain an increased discount.
- One coupon is issued per seat purchased and is good for one use only.
- The coupons are not associated with a person until the course is taken.
|Number of Seats||Discount|
The courses are purchased online. Go to e-shop and select one or more courses. When finished with selections, click on Show Cart Summary. Enter the number of seats in the quantity box then click on Update Cart. If you have a login for the TIA QuEST Forum portal and your company is a TIA QuEST Forum member click on Login on the right side of the screen to get the TIA QuEST Forum member discounted price. After login, the order screen will show the total price including all discounts. Click the Checkout button to start the payment process.
After payment is complete, the person who was logged in or paid for the course will be sent coupons for the courses ordered via e-mail. The coupons are single use and can be given to anyone. Note: If wire transfer is used for payment, the coupons will be sent after payment is received.
Using a coupon
The holder of a coupon comes to e-shop, selects the course matching the coupon and proceeds to checkout where they enter the coupon on the payment screen. They are then provided instructions on how to take the course.