HANDBOOKSOverview 概 述 概 要 개 요 Resumen Requirements Handbook Measurements Handbook Buy Handbooks
TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Release 5.7
TL 9000 MEASUREMENTS HANDBOOK RELEASE 5.7
Effective June 30, 2020 - 204 pages
A full electronic copy of the R5.7 Handbook is now available
The full handbook contains nine sections, two appendices, a glossary, bibliography, five figures and 63 tables. Data submissions under this handbook may be made for July 2020 data and must be made for December 2020 data and following.
Effective June 30, 2020 - 17 pages
The TL 9000 Quality Management System (QMS) Measurements Handbook Point Release 5.7 consists of four modified pages, a new section 8.2 eSPR, and an associated set of Category Tables.
The new material in the R5.7 Point Release is:
- modified text in sections 3.5.2, 4.2.5 and five places in 7
- replaced the existing section 8.2 SPR with a new section 8.2 eSPR
- clarified that the erroneous data resubmission rule applies to pre-certification data submission as it does to certified submissions
- clarified how the individual FRU retirement rule applies after the changes in R5.6
- replace the SPR measure with a measure of early software quality, eSPR.
The R5.7 Point Release material is available for download free of charge at the link listed below.
The associated R5.7 Category Tables are available on the Latest Product Category Table page below.
TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Outline
Translated versions available
TL 9000 Measurements Handbook Examples
TL 9000 Measurement Handbook changes from Release 5.6 to Release 5.7
Supplemental Measurements Library