HANDBOOKSOverview 概 述 概 要 개 요 Resumen Requirements Handbook Measurements Handbook Buy Handbooks
TL 9000 Handbooks Errata
TIA-BPC's Integrated Global Quality (IGQ) Working Group and Oversight Working Group are responsible for the development of content of the TL 9000 Requirements and Measurements Handbooks. Despite the great care and considerable effort that goes into producing error-free handbooks, occasional errors are uncovered in these publications.
List of errors in the TL 9000 Measurements Handbook:
Measurements Handbook Release 5.0
- In section 3.6.2 the link to 'Set Up and Operation of a Design Process Management System' should say 'Set Up and Operation of a Design Process Measurement System'; that is change Management to Measurement
- In section 3.6.2 the document title 'Qualification and Experience Requirements for TL Certification Bodies' should be 'Qualification and Experience Requirements for TL Certification Bodies Auditors'
- Table 6.5-2 shows a box in the formula. The box should be a Sigma, for sum.
- 6.1.4 b) 2) - ...as shown in the in Product Category Definitions, ...
- Table 6.1-1 - ...as shown in the in the Measurements Applicability Table ...
- 6.2.4 e) 3) - The SO Network Element Impact Outage (SONE) ...
- Table 6.2-4 - Nm (Normalization Factor )
- 6.3.4 c) - ... shall be applied.d)
- 6.4.1 - General Description and Title
- 6.4.3 - ... as shown in the in the Measurement Applicability ...
- 6.4.4 b) 5) - NOTE: Event end time is ...
- 6.5.1 - General Description and Title
- Table 8.2-1 - ..., the total NU count at the end of the month from Measurement ...
- Section 9, 1st paragraph - ..., such as Problem ..., On-Time Service Delivery, and Support Service Caused Outages, Mean Time to Restore Service, and Global Service Impact.
- 9.1.1 - General Description and Title
- Table 9.1-3 - Service quality numerator as shown in the in Measurement ...
- Table 9.1-3 - Service quality denominator as shown in the in Measurement ...
- 9.2.1 - General Description and Title
- Table A-1, Product Category 1.2.8, highlights to indicate primary function are missing. The part that should be highlighted is in the second sentence - "provides the necessary call processing functionality to support voice traffic on the core packet network".
- Two terms are missing from the Glossary. They are
- Defective Service Transaction - A transaction where there was a failure to meet one or more internal and/or defined customer requirements concerning the performance of the service. See Appendix A Table A-2 for specific defective service transaction details for applicable product categories.
- Defective Customer Support Service Transaction - A customer support service transaction where there was a failure to meet an internal or defined customer requirement regarding
- problem escalation response time,
- problem escalation routing,
- internal and/or external notifications, or
- personnel competencies and/or customer communication skills