TL 9000 Auditors
Looking for Anonymous Post-Audit Feedback ? Go to Audit Feedback page.
Certification Body (CB) auditors play a critical role in reaping the benefits of a TL 9000 registration for an organization. First, they can assess where the organization's processes fully conform with the TL 9000 requirements, identify weaknesses, and also offer observations for improvement.
CB auditors must meet rigid and exacting requirements before being permitted to audit organizations and they must work for accredited certification bodies which also must meet extensive requirements before being authorized to certify an organization as conforming to TL 9000.
- CB Auditor Qualifications
- Code of Practice for CB Auditors Revision 7.1
- Code of Practice for CB Auditors Revision 6.2
- CB Guidance for Monitoring Auditor Performance
- Certification Body Quarterly Data Submission
- TL 9000 Scope/Certificate Webinar
The TL 9000 Scope/Certificate Webinar helps explain the documentation requirements for an organization's TL 9000 scope statement, TL 9000 certificate and TL 9000 profile. These requirements are specified in RHB Release 5.5 Section 3.2 titled, Scope, Registration/Certification Options and Documentation requirements as well as Section 4.3 of TL 9000:2016 (R6), titled Determining the scope of the QMS. It was developed to help organizations and CBs understand and recognize the correct information that goes into the TL 9000 Scope and the corresponding TL 9000 Certificate and TL 9000 Profile. (Note: There is a short pause midpoint in the recording.)
In addition, the CB auditor must also be qualified in the industry classifications identified by the NACE codes on the TL 9000 registration profile.
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.4 (Revision 1)
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.4 (Revision 2)
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.3
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.2
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.1
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 5.0
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 4.6
- NACE Codes for Product Category Table Release 4.5
CB auditors are also trained on the current releases of TL 9000.
TL 9000 requires that the organization utilize internal auditors periodically to assess the organization's conformance to TL 9000. While training for internal auditors is encouraged, it is not required.
Additional Measurements Audit Training
The links below will replay Measurements Audit training webinars conducted in the Spring of 2012 with TL 9000 auditors. The speaker is Ken Koffman, chair of the AB/CB sub team. These are replays of interactive events but there is no interaction available during the replay. There are no fees to view the webinars, there are no exams nor are certificates issued. They are available to auditors or anyone interested in the TL 9000 measurements and how they are used within a business. NOTE: Ken uses the acronym RRS, which was the original name of the Registration Management System (RMS). Tape three ends with a statement that the summary will follow the break. However, the recording stopped at that point. Link 4 is a re-recording of that missing piece.